Three sessions allows us to go deeper in creating a self-care plan that best fits your unique schedule. Together we’ll put systems and strategies in place to help you integrate your personal life with Caregiving. Talking regularly will help cultivate habits and allow room for necessary adjustments.
*Can be scheduled at an interval best for you, not exceeding 6 months from date of purchase.
Are you overwhelmed in your role as a Caregiver to a family member?
I know how you feel.
In 2014, my world was completely flipped upside down when my mother-in-law was in her fourth year of battling lung cancer and both my parents were fighting for their lives after suffering chronic health issues most of my adult life. My father passed away in August 2014 putting me in an immediate position to move my chronically ill mom and become her primary Caregiver. That December, my mother-in-law lost her battle with cancer. My siblings and I also help care for my developmentally disabled brother. I’ve had to learn how to integrate Caregiving with my already demanding family and work responsibilities and not lose myself in the process.
I will help you integrate your personal life with Caregiving.
I have a B.A. in Communications from Penn State University and I am a Certified Caregiving Consultant.
I am the right consultant for you if you are:
- Open to trying new systems to find time for the things you love
- Ready to learn how to let go of some control and streamline parts of your life to reduce stress
- Anxious to incorporate more self-care into your daily activities to avoid Caregiver burnout
- Actively seeking positive relationships & feelings
- Requiring permission to prioritize your health & happiness
- Struggling to create balance between work, family, personal well-being & caregiving
- Wondering how to approach difficult conversations
- Ready to set boundaries so that you have more time to breathe
- Wanting to rekindle your own goals & dreams and feel optimistic about your future
Ready to see if we are a fit for each other? Schedule a complimentary 30-minute private consultation call or video chat. I accept a limited number of clients to ensure that you receive focused attention.
In addition to the information on this site and private consultations, I offer a standard presentation program called ‘Finding Time for What You Love’ that may be beneficial for your group or organization. I can present this program or offer it as a hands-on workshop.
I look forward with working with you,
Elizabeth Miller, CCC
Disclaimer: I do not offer medical, legal, or financial advice. I am not affiliated with any professional service providers or care facilities.