In this episode, host Elizabeth Miller shares ideas and systems that have helped her focus on healthier eating.
Listen to the show: Meal Plan & Prep Tips for Healthier Eating
Words of Encouragement
Each episode starts off with a few words of inspiration or motivation that is pulled from the Happy Healthy Caregiver Jar.
Links & Resources Mentioned
- Elizabeth’s current health goal – 18-20% body fat
- Kitchen Purge Checklist
- Blog Post: The Power of Protein and Where to Find Good Sources of It
- Mason Jar Salad tip: start with heartiest vegetables on the bottom and work way up to lettuce on top; pack dressing, hard boiled egg and avocado on the side.
- Check out my Favorite Things Page for a list of products that help me with my nutrition, including: Liquid Organic Stevia, Mason Jars, Chomps and Quest Bars
- Blue Apron – can help to get others in your house cooking or just break up the monotony
- Slender Kitchen – ready to use meal plan for purchase
- Fresh n Fit Cuisine (use SAV10 promo code to save 10% of each order)
- Bonus download! 30 Days to be a Happier Healthier Caregiver
Some of the links on this page are Amazon affiliate links. When you click on a product and choose to purchase it, I receive a small thank you from Amazon which helps reimburse me for my blogging, podcast, & site expenses. There is no additional cost to you.
Stay in touch
- Instagram: HappyHealthyCaregiver
- Join the Happy Healthy Caregiver Facebook Group and our Facebook Page
- Twitter: @HHCaregiver
- Subscribe to the Happy Healthy Caregiver newsletter to stay up to date on the latest posts & events.
- Email me with questions or comments about the show.
- This week’s listener question: Do you have an easy meal that takes less than 20 minutes to prepare? Favorite healthy snack?