In this episode, host Elizabeth Miller shares tips and systems that have allowed her to make fitness a healthy habit. This episode is also packed with creative ways to squeeze in more physical activity into your busy day.
Listen to the show: Creative Ways to Squeeze in Fitness
Words of Encouragement
Each episode starts off with a few words of inspiration or motivation that is pulled from the Happy Healthy Caregiver Jar.
Links & Resources Mentioned
- Gym bag packing checklist download
- My favorite step tracking and heart rate monitor device: Fitbit Charge HR
- How to calculate your target heart rate
- The 8fit app is one that I’ve been using for some 20 min high intensity workouts you can do most anywhere
- Find a local fitness event
- Happy Healthy Spotify playlist or 50 Songs to Get You Moving download
- Old Navy and Tj Maxx for workout clothes
- 30 day fitness challenges – this site has lots of good ones including this one for Ab challenge
- My standing desk: Varidesk
- Bonus download! 30 Days to be a Happier Healthier Caregiver
Some of the links on this page are Amazon affiliate links. When you click on a product and choose to purchase it, I receive a small thank you from Amazon which helps reimburse me for my blogging, podcast, & site expenses. There is no additional cost to you.
Stay in touch
- Instagram: HappyHealthyCaregiver
- Join the Happy Healthy Caregiver Facebook Group and our Facebook Page
- Twitter: @HHCaregiver
- Subscribe to the Happy Healthy Caregiver newsletter to stay up to date on the latest posts & events.
- Email me with questions or comments about the show.
- This week’s listener question: What creative way have you found to squeeze in fitness into your busy days?