In this episode, host Elizabeth Miller talks about the importance of attitude, acceptance & gratitude. She shares small everyday events that bring her comfort.
Listen to the show: Attitude, Acceptance & Gratitude
Words of Encouragement
Each episode starts off with a few words of inspiration or motivation that is pulled from the Happy Healthy Caregiver Jar.
Links & Resources Mentioned
- Erma Bombeck quote: “Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but doesn’t get you anywhere.”
- Look for inexpensive but beautiful journals at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s
- Making Meditation a New Healthy Habit blog post
- Calm meditation app and website
- TimeHop app to view memories
- Exploring and having fun with Essential Oils
- Happier and Happier in Hollywood podcasts
- Free download: Help I Need More ME TIME
- Contact Elizabeth to schedule your free 30 minute consultation.
Stay in touch
- Instagram: HappyHealthyCaregiver
- Join the Happy Healthy Caregiver Facebook Group and our Facebook Page
- Twitter: @HHCaregiver
- Subscribe to the Happy Healthy Caregiver newsletter to stay up to date on the latest posts & events.
- Email me with questions or comments about the show or to request information about sponsoring the show.
- This week’s listener questions: What’s one thing you are grateful for today? Or, what’s one small everyday moment that brings you comfort?