Elizabeth shares how writing is helping her mentally during her caregiving journey and helping her to connect with her mom. She also shares simple ways that journaling and writing can be a part of your self-care.
Listen to the show: Why & how to start journaling or writing
Links & Resources Mentioned
- Mom’s first book in the The Waddodle of Hollow Lake series
- Dad’s A Drop in the Bucket book
- One Question a Day Journal
The links on this page are Amazon affiliate links. When you click on a product and choose to purchase it, I receive a small thank you from Amazon which helps reimburse me for my blogging, podcast, & site expenses. There is no additional cost to you.
Stay in touch
- Instagram: HappyHealthyCaregiver
- Join the Happy Healthy Caregiver Facebook Group and our Facebook Page
- Twitter: @HHCaregiver
- Subscribe to the Happy Healthy Caregiver newsletter to stay up to date on the latest posts & events.
- Email me with questions or comments about the show. I’d love to hear what you think…Do you find writing therapeutic?